Popular Mathematics Zoom Zoom. Availability In Stock.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share. Description Guesstimation 2. A stimulating follow-up to Guesstimation, this is the must-have book for anyone preparing for a job interview in technology or finance, where more and more leading businesses test applicants using estimation questions just like these. The ability to guesstimate on your feet is an essential skill to have in today's world, whether you're trying to distinguish between a billion-dollar subsidy and a trillion-dollar stimulus, a megawatt wind turbine and a gigawatt nuclear plant, or parts-per-million and parts-per-billion contaminants.
Lawrence Weinstein begins with a concise tutorial on how to solve these kinds of order of magnitude problems, and then invites readers to have a go themselves. The book features dozens of problems along with helpful hints and easy-to-understand solutions. Syntax Advanced Search.
About us. Editorial team. Lawrence Weinstein.
- Doing business with the Japanese?
- Guesstimation 2.0: Solving Today's Problems on the Back of a Napkin.
- ^^P.D.F_EPUB^^ @@ Guesstimation Solving Today's Problems on the ….
- The Ecosystem of Digital Assets : Crowds and Clouds.
- Table of Contents: Guesstimation :.
- Arguments for Revolution: The Case for the Socialist Workers Party!
Princeton University Press Weinstein's arguments are always convincing and, in many cases, very clever. Edit this record. Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar.
Guesstimation Solving Todays Problems On The Back Of A Napkin Book. Here
Request removal from index. Revision history.
- The Complete Book of Potatoes: What Every Grower and Gardener Needs to Know?
- Ergebnisse der physiologie biologischen chemie und experimentellen pharmakologie.
- 100 Ways America Is Screwing Up the World.
- Assessing adults with intellectual disabilities: a service providers guide!
- Your Rights at Work: Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Job, Time off, Pay, Problems at Work and Much More! (4th Edition).
Google Books no proxy Setup an account with your affiliations in order to access resources via your University's proxy server Configure custom proxy use this if your affiliation does not provide a proxy. Configure custom resolver. Weiqun Yao - - Frontiers of Philosophy in China 1 1 Mareike B. Zacks - - Thinking and Reasoning 17 4 - Gary Hardcastle - manuscript.
Browse more videos
Reasons Used in Solving Problems. Heidbreder - - Journal of Experimental Psychology 10 5 How to Solve Probability Teasers. Maya Bar-Hillel - - Philosophy of Science 56 2